The blog for inspired travel with children

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's it all about?




Kids can enjoy the simplest pleasures, and find beauty and adventure just about everywhere.  Now, that doesn’t mean I believe you should just stay home!  I’m starting this blog because I love traveling with my family, and hope to do more and more of it.  My goal is to create a place where I can share the adventures we’ve had, and get inspired by the adventures of others.  I also want a place for armchair traveling, since I do a fair amount of that too!  I want to explore other travel-related topics as well – things like languages, great ideas or products, inspiring books…  Finally, I want to do all this with an eye for beauty and great design – because I just can’t help myself!  Let's have some adventures, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment